See here the list of Top 10 best high end office chair. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones
- ★ 【Bonded Leather Office Chair】 - Forget about uncomfortable office chairs that make it impossible to concentrate on your work. The REFICCER big and tall executive chair was designed for your comfort. The chair has soft thickening padding and waterfall seat edge for less pressure on the back of your legs so you can stay comfortable even when you have to sit down for hours
- ★ 【Ergonomic and Adjustable Design】- Seat-side cable actuated levers let you raise or lower your seat and rock back in your chair. Awesome tilt tension knob underneath the seat to adjust the flexibility of rocking back in your chair
- ★ 【Wider and Comforter】 - The executive chair was designed with solid and stable structure, explosion-proof gas, heavy duty metal base, 400lbs weight capacity; meanwhile, for big and tall users, exceptionally large seat and high back would be a humanized design
- Comfortable - Thanks to this state-of-the-art office chair's numerous adjustable features you can be assured of finding a comfortable seating position just for you. You can adjust the headrest angle, the armrest height, the seat height, the backrest reclined angle.
- High End Desk Chair - This adjustable task chair is made to last. It has a weight capacity of 300 lb and is made from high quality materials, all the high toughness nylon mesh is made by environmental friendly materials, aluminum alloy five-legged chassis, high quality aluminum alloy pneumatic lifting rod, PU padded soft arm rest, native sponge padded mesh head rest, featured durable smooth-rolling casters, sturdy steel butterfly tray, all in one Bonzy Home office chair.
- Breathable Nylon Mesh - The breathable nylon mesh backrest & seat on this ergonomic office desk chair provides fully support while keeping your back and behind staying cool and comfortable. Fresh cool air flow circulates through the mesh keeping your back and behind sweat-free and allowing you to sit in the office desk chair comfortably for longer periods of time compared to other office chairs.
- ✔ADJUSTABLE LUMBAR SUPPORT. Separate support for back and lumbar can decompose the pelvic and back pressure with full and durable resilience compared to normal ones, getting high praise for its positive pelvic support that helps you maintain correct spinal alignment. Great benefits to the occupational health, safety and productivity.
- ✔ERGONOMIC ADJUSTABILITY. The ergonomic mesh office chair by Argomax is designed exclusively with all the necessary adjustments including rotatable headrest, tilt back, tilt tension, lumbar support, 3D padded armrest as well as seat height to fully support proper posture. Allow you to target problem like the lower back and make the chair conform to your body, supporting healthy circulation and making sitting for hours a day easier on the back and spine.
- ✔SMART AUTO ADAPTIVE BASE. Thanks to modern intelligent technology, the smart adaptive base can automatically adjust suitable elastic force of the chair back according to the weight of the user, for which the elastic force can be maintained at a balanced range when it comes to people of various weight.
- √ ERGONOMIC COMFORT:USB Powered Massage Lumbar Pillow included as a "bonus".A racing-style gaming chair that provides luxury and comfort,with removable headrest pillow,lumbar cushion,whether it's used for intense gaming sessions or long work days.
- √ ADJUSTABILITY: Reclining between 90 - 155 degrees,adjustable footrest,smooth armrest and seat-height adjustment.Full 360 degrees of swivel rotation enable dynamic movement,all to make an ideal seat.
- √ PREMIUM MAKE: Integrated metal frame with high density sponge and premium PVC leather (easily cleaned and fade resistant)for years of use.Heavy duty base with 5 smooth -rolling color PU caster wheels,ensures the chair can move smoothly in any direction and protects the floor from scraching.
- Modern and on-trend, this home office chair has a minimalist feel that gives any study, teen room or dorm a sense of order
- Smart and simple design with a high back upholstered in executive level bonded leather or fabric
- Ergonomic and comfortable, this chair has a cushioned seat and padded arms and back for added support
- 🌟[ULTIMATE SITTING EXPERIENCE] - Enhanced ergonomics and comfort chair. Continuous support for long hours of sitting comfortable chair. Skin-friendly soft leather gaming chair. Cold-cure memory foam gaming chair seat gamer & back support gaming chair. Tested over 100,000 times gaming chairs for adults. Higher Density, Better Elasticity, Longer Life Span!
- 🌟[MORE THAN "A" GAMING CHAIR] - One of the highest-rated gaming chair! Real reviews and ratings from verified customers. Check out the reviews below! Successfully launched ergonomic computer chair in 2019 with the "#1 New Release" badge from Amazon.com! Best gift ideas for your son & daughter, grandchildren, friends, boyfriends & girlfriends and yourself! Ergonomic gaming chair and comfortable office chair for kids & teens!
- 🌟[FOR SERIOUS GAMERS] -Premium dual locking system! Tilting and locking function office gaming chair for this ergonomic office chair. 360° swivel computer chair multi-direction wheels. Maintain the proper height, game chairs for teens! Strong steel frame armrest on video gaming chair. With padded & soft leather upholstered pad to up your game play! Best gaming chair for your gaming pc desk. Fully adjustable Racing gaming chair for your best performance!
- BREATHABLE MESH COMPUTER CHAIR: This work chair's contoured sandwich mesh seat and dramatic mesh back design keep your body happy, supported and cool so you can concentrate on work
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Why adapt to your chair when it can adjust for you? Modify the seat position forward or backward, change the seat width, choose how far you want to recline and adjust the seat height until it's a perfect fit
- ERGONOMIC ADJUSTMENTS: Let this comfortable office chair take care of your body with adjustable lumbar support, an ergonomic seat design that comfortably aligns your legs and hips plus adjustable arms for outstanding all-day support
- Modern and stylish, this office chair brings style and sophistication to any home office or dorm
- High end design upholstered with rich, executive-level bonded leather
- Ergonomic with comfortable cushions and padded arms, you'll feel refreshed and focused even after the longest meeting
- Ergonomic design - Featuring reliable ergonomic support, the two plastic lumbar support design behind the backrest provides an extra comfortable experience for long periods of sitting
- Reliable comfort - updated thick pad, soft texture slow down the pressure of the sedentary. Breathable, lightweight mesh use nanoscale materials can resist transformation, abrasion.
- Baima certification - more reliable and sturdy, maximum capacity up to 265 lbs.
- ERGONOMIC AND ADJUSTABLE Ergonomic reclining office chair with comfortable lumbar support,seat cushion and adjustable headrest fit perfectly with the shape of body and enhance the natural curve of your spine
- BREATHABLE MESH DESK CHAIR Breathable mesh back and comfortable seat cushion keep cool even in hot summer, great air circulation makes back sweat-free and allows you to sit in the chair comfortably for hours
- FULL RECLINING MECHANISM Kinematic tilt mechanism allows the chair back can be locked at any angle between 90 - 150 degree for different mode, 90degree for working,and 150 degree for a rest. A perfect reclining office chair.
Why you should trust our office chair test
Prior to joining Wirecutter, Thorin Klosowski spent six years with Lifehacker on productivity and technology. For more than a decade he has worked in a home office – of course with an office chair. He spent far too many hours with his ass in this chair; There are now more than 200 hours in test chairs for this guide.
To find out what ergonomics optimization is all about, we interviewed several experts: Professor Alan Hedge , director of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Laboratory at Cornell University; Rani Lueder , founder of Californian company Humanics ErgoSystems ; and Jenny Pynt , Physiotherapist and Author of A History of Seating 3000 BC to 2000 AD: Function versus Aesthetics and The Design and Use of Healthy Seating.
Since 2013, we ask a variety of staff to test and evaluate dozens of chairs; For this series of tests, we had six people test ten chairs for at least one day. Employees who have one of our current or previous long-term test items at home also helped with their reviews.
For whom is this article suitable?
4,000 hours. If you work full time at a desk, you will spend at least 4,000 hours sitting in the next 10 years. Add the nights you work overtime, the weekends you are called to the office, and the many times you have lunch in front of the screen. The hours are piling up.
Ergonomic expert Alan Hedge says the right chair is like a good pair of shoes: while design principles, material, quality and aesthetics play important roles, ultimately you just want to feel good about it. Note that every person is different. We’ve found chairs for this guide that fit a wide range of body types, but you should always try the chair before you buy it.
Who does not spend so much time in front of the computer does not need a 1000 Euro office chair – quite clearly. If you occasionally sit down to check e-mails, for example, buy a chair that makes you feel good or just likes it.
How we picked office chairs for the test
Before the tests for the latest update of this article started, we reviewed older versions to check the relevance of older models. We’ve searched manufacturers’ sites for new models, read dozens of reviews from Wired , Digital Trends, and a variety of blogs, as well as user reviews on sites like Amazon. Based on the following criteria, we then reduced our initial list of nearly 50 chairs to 14 models that we wanted to test.
Comfort : All experts emphasize the different body types of each person. Thus, it is a purely subjective endeavor to find the perfect chair, which also depends on the type of work. Rani Lueder recommends testing a new chair for at least 30 minutes – at home or in the office.
Adjustability : If a chair is height adjustable, it will provide a better fit for a larger group of people. We selected chairs that could be used to adjust arm height, seat height and tilt. Some chairs also have a seat depth adjustment and swivel armrests; With the best chairs, you can also adjust the pitch and the force required to lean the chair back.
Guarantee : Imagine your office chair as a device, not like a piece of furniture. Where a typical no-name chair could be covered for a year or two, most high-end chairs have a warranty of at least ten years, which means the manufacturer likes to replace anything that breaks down. We looked for chairs with at least a five-year warranty – at best, even longer. In addition, many guarantees from expensive chairs to theft cover just about everything – unlike that of cheap chairs, which sometimes does not even cover normal wear and tear.
Longevity and materials : A chair should last at least as long as its guarantee. Many small things can break in a chair: the armrests could come loose, a lever gets cracked or a part breaks off completely. Cheaper chairs will make strange squeaking and creaking sounds over time. If the material feels as if it were giving in on the first day under the slightest pressure, it will really break at the end of the day. Above all, seat cushions can yield quickly: cheap foam feels definitely different on day 400 than on the first day.
Price : The difference in quality between the 200-euro chair of a no-name manufacturer and the 800-euro chair of a prestigious company is considerable. Especially chairs under 300 euros are usually made with cheaper plastic and metal. In addition, they look rather boring and have shorter or limited guarantees. Starting at around $ 500, you’ll get more versatile chairs with quality materials, guarantees that will replace almost anything, and a variety of color and accessory options to choose from.
Appearance : We have given the comfort of appearance, but we can see that many home-work people are deterred by the boring black and gray of most office furniture. We saw fabric selection, color and other customization options as a bonus.
Executive style chairs : Jenny Pynt advised us to avoid chairs that push the upper spine, the part between the shoulder blades, forward. So-called “executive chairs” often do that. Basically, you need something that supports your back and does not reshape it.
Chairs with no backrest and with partial backrests: Pynt pointed to some other categories that often cause trouble, and spoke out clearly against stools and other seats without a backrest. These do not make sense as a permanent seating solution, because no matter how disciplined you are, someday you will sit crooked.
That’s how we tested
To narrow down our choices, we used each chair for an hour of work in the office, made a few general adjustments, and evaluated the overall quality of the construction. During this time we were able to exclude all chairs with obvious quality or size problems. That brought us from 14 to ten chairs that we wanted to expect a test group.
Because the seating comfort is so individual, we have asked employees of all sorts of body types, from small to large, to test each chair in our Los Angeles office. For a total of three weeks, we asked six employees to sit at least one working day on each chair and then complete a questionnaire. After the endurance test, each participant rated his favorites in terms of comfort. These results were then compared to the long-term testing of other employees outside of Los Angeles.
All the chairs went through the same basic test. Adjustability, comfort and durability were considered. That meant sitting in the chairs and using them at desks and tables of different heights. We sat on them while using laptops and desktops. We played video games, wrote emails, sat down in meetings and worked on designs. We sat upright in them and lolled ourselves inside, we twisted the buttons energetically and operated levers and we drove it daring through the office.