See here the list of Top 10 best modern office desk. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones
- Large floating Top work surface, Paired with two sleek silver track metal legs
- 2 drawers and 1 cabinet with silver colored handles
- Ready to assemble Construction, hardware included
- #1 Rated mid century modern office chair from Laura Davidson Direct. Commercial grade construction for home or office - 2 year warranty.
- Heat embossed ribbing like the original - 3x more durable and superior airflow than cheaper stitched ribbed versions.
- Supportive chrome steel frame; ribbed leatherette seat with removable aluminum arms.
- Office or desk task chair with ribbed backrest and seat
- Durable faux leather upholstery with chrome trim
- Sturdy five-point aluminum chrome base
- Large floating top work surface. Assembled product weight-96 pounds. Weight capacity-80 pounds
- Two drawers with silver colored hardware
- 1 spacious filing drawer
- [EASY-TO-MATCH MID CENTURY FURNITURE] sporting a sleek silhouette which makes Mid Century modern Furniture so ENDURING, you'll fall in love with this Porthos Home office chair too; the clean Lines and shiny Stainless Steel legs will blend effortlessly into your existing interior decor, making it a very versatile and practical piece of Furniture
- [MODERN FURNITURE WITH USER-FRIENDLY HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT FEATURE] with one easy push of the Lever, you can effortlessly adjust the Height of this Mid Century modern chair to be in the most comfortable position so you wouldn't feel tired even if you've to work long hours at the work table; make common bad posture ailments such as neck strain or shoulder pain history
- [WATER AND STAIN RESISTANT LEATHER UPHOLSTERY] this Porthos Home Mid Century modern desk chair is one piece of Furniture that requires Zero effort to be looking like New for a long time; the Leather upholstery is water and stain resistant, which means water droplets and minor stains can be easily wiped off and will not leave their ugly marks on the ergonomic chair
- 360 degree swiveling office chair for home or business use
- Set on a sturdy 5-point stainless steel base with chrome finish and rolling caster wheels
- Twill upholstery provides a classic look and long-lasting durability
- Wonderfully Gentle on the Eyes: Shines a flicker-free light that brightens your space without harming your eyes; ideal for reading, working or studying
- Endless Lighting Possibilities: Create the perfect ambience with our LED desk lamp's unique combination of 5 color modes & 7 brightness levels
- Functional USB charging port: Don't sacrifice charging for lighting - built-in USB port keeps your phone at a full charge & within reach
- Best Gift Choice - No Assembly Computer Desk:Only 1 step, just open the black frame and snap the desktop on it, then the installation is complete.
- Computer Writing Desk-- FOLDING AND PORTABLE :When not in use can be folded in the corner, save space; Also convenient to carry when going out for a picnic.
- Computer Writing Desk-- APPLICABLE ROOM AND FUNCTION :Suitable for study, bedroom, living room, kitchen, children's room, office.Can be a computer desk, learning tables, game tables, picnic tables,secretarial desk.
- 【SPACIOUS WORK AREA】 55"(L)*23.6"(W)*36.6"(H) dimension can easily accommodate your laptop, keyboard, books, files, desk accessories. Built-in printer shelf is the ideal place to set printer, multiple monitors, plants. This computer desk is suitable for study room, bedroom, living room and office.
- 【REVERSIBLE STORAGE SHELVES】3 tier book shelves to storage or decorate your desk, providing a plenty of room for under-desk storage and organization. Allow you to store office supplies and small devices for a convenient usage.
- 【RAISED SHELF & WORK IN COMFORT】Monitor riser adds another sizable level to your desk and frees up tons of workspace below. This shelf also keep your monitors at eye-level for comfortable viewing, to keep you focused and comfortable throughout the day.
- Contemporary Office Chair
- Black LeatherSoft Upholstery
- Mid-Back Design
Welcome to our large office desk Test 2019. Here we present you all our office desks tested by us. We have put together detailed background information and also added a summary of the customer reviews on the net.
We want to make your purchase easier and help you find the best office desk for you. Also on frequently asked questions you will find answers in our guide. If available, we also offer you interesting test videos. Furthermore, you will also find on this page some important information that you should pay attention to when you want to buy an office desk.
Guides: Questions to deal with before buying an office desk
What requirements should an office desk meet?
An office desk is possibly the workplace where you spend several hours working. For this reason, it is important that your office desk meets certain requirements. For one thing, you have to have enough space to work. A large work surface helps you to avoid sinking in the chaos of your work documents. In addition, stowage options such as drawers or other compartments can help you work neatly and in a structured manner.
But also from an ergonomic point of view, you can pay attention to a few points in your office desk. Some desk models are adjustable in height. Thus, you can set your table so that you can work in a comfortable position and healthy posture. If you spend several hours sitting, leg and foot freedom is important. Because if you have enough space to stretch your legs, you will promote a healthy circulation in your body.
What additional components are there for office desks?
If you’re thinking about an office desk, you’re probably just imagining a table top with four legs. However, office desks can have additional components that can enhance the functionality of your desk. Drawers and compartments provide additional storage space for your work materials and documents. They also help you stay neat so there may be less chaos on your desktop.
Table tops are additional structures that serve as storage space. Or they create an extra area for a screen on your office desk. The above additional components are just examples, of course there are many more that may already be integrated into your office desk depending on the model. Otherwise you can buy certain parts separately.
What shapes can office desks have?
Office desks can be found in stores in various forms. Depending on the application area of your office desk, one shape is better than the other. Perhaps the best known form of a table is the rectangle. However, a desk can be oval or round. This alternative is also suitable for example as a meeting table.
Perfect for room corners are office desks in an L shape. With such a table you would make good use of the area of your office. In addition, with an L-shaped table, it makes sense to use one page for customer or employee interviews and the other as a workspace.
Free-form forms are ideal for offices where several employees work. Depending on the design, they have different shapes. The special feature of these tables is their functionality. In fact, several tables can be arranged in such a way that they provide space for several employees.
Are there office desks for several people?
In retail, you can find office desks that provide jobs for two or more people. An ideal alternative for several people are office desk in free form. These are in shape, designed to form a single unit with several single tables, creating jobs for several people. If many people need to work together, a conference table is the ideal solution. It is mainly suitable for meetings.
How to build an office desk yourself?
Of course, if you can not find a suitable office desk for you, you can put together your own desk. Depending on your purpose, you can decide what additional components your office desk should have. You can also build drawers or compartments for stowage. If you design your own office desk, you can customize it yourself.
How much does an office desk cost?
On average, an office desk costs 150 euros. Cheap models, you can also buy from 50 euros. Depending on the quality or the brand, the price range is between 50 Euro and 300 Euro. Not surprised! Desinger desks can have a price of as much as 500 euros upwards. However, the price also depends on the additional components and function, as well as the material – wood or glass. As you may have noticed at the top of the price range, prices for an office desk vary greatly. When buying, make sure that you choose a good quality model.
Where can you buy office desks?
You will certainly find office desks in every furniture store. But even on the Internet you will be offered a wide selection of office desks.
In the following links you will find after our research a large selection of office desks:
- Office furniture versand.de
Decision: What types of office desks are there and which one is right for you?
The commercially available office desks vary greatly in their design and execution. Nevertheless, office desks can be roughly divided into four different ways:
- Conventional office desk
- desk combination
- computer desk
- conference table
Which one you should choose depends on your purpose and spatial conditions have. Each type has advantages and disadvantages that can be important to your decision.
Purchase criteria: These factors allow you to compare and rate desks for the office
In the following, we want to show you how you can compare and rate office desks. This will make it easier for you to decide if a particular office desk is right for you or not.
In summary, these are:
- Height adjustment
- Additional ingredients
These purchase criteria can be used in your decision to find out which office desk is best for you. These are explained in more detail in the following paragraphs.
Which table shape is right for you depends on the space in which you want to place your office desk. A rectangular table is the most common variant. Corner desks are particularly suitable for room corners . But also L-shaped desks are a good alternative. Qudratic tables can be a space-saving alternative. Freestanding office desks can also have an oval or round shape.
Above all, office desks made of wood are offered in the trade. However, you will also find many models with a glass plate. The choice of material can also be directed to the rest of the facility in the room. Office desks with a glass worktop are considered modern alternatives to wooden tables. Visually, they usually look better than office desks made of wood. Wood is known to exist in many different variants. This variety of wood species is also reflected in the desks.
3. Height adjustment
Height adjustability also plays an important role in choosing an office desk. This feature allows you to customize your table to your body size. It plays an important role from an ergonomic point of view. That’s the way to work in a comfortable position and healthy posture. Depending on the design, office desks can not be height adjustable either. With these you can only with a height-adjustable office chair, adjust your working height.
4. Additional ingredients
Additional components and features at your office desk can help you keep your work in order. They can include, for example, compartments, drawers, cable ducts, small boxes or partitions. They offer the possibility to stow your documents. In this way, you can counteract chaos on your desktop.