See here the list of Top 10 best outdoor wall mount lighting. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones
- Weather resistant and suitable for wet locations, these two pack outdoor wall lanterns feature sturdy metal construction and seeded glass shade
- Easy installation with open bottom to allow for easy bulb replacement. Includes all mounting hardware
- Hard wired. Requires 1 x E26 base bulb(Max.100W) per light. Bulb NOT included
- 【 OUTDOOR MATERIAL 】Outdoor wall light with thickened die-cast aluminum housing and glass, It has passed IP65 waterproof test, corrosion-resistant, anti-rust, outdoor professional paint, super adhesion.
- 【 DREAMY LIGHT EFFECT 】High-hardness and high transparency .Water ripple 3D cutting shape and frosted design make the wall lantern projects out the beauty lightness.And each piece of light is finely polished and flawless.
- 【BULB REQUIREMENTS】Compatible with incandescent, LED, CFL and halogen bulbs with medium base E26 (The bulb is not included). E26 base passed the UL safety test to reduce the loss of the bulb and prolong the service life of the bulb.
- MODERN DESIGN & WELL RESISTANCE: Weather resistance and can be used in wet locations. This outdoor wall lantern is made of aluminum construction and clear glass shade in black finish.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Hard wired. This exterior wall sconce includes all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation. With open bottom for easy bulb replacement.
- cUL LISTED & WARRANTY: cUL listed for your safety. It is backed by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. This outdoor wall mount lamp is ideal for house, porch, garage, patio, hallway and entryway.
- ✔ Shade Dimension: 14 in. Diameter x 8 in. Height
- ✔ Ideal for Sign Lighting, Barn Lighting, Awnings, Storefronts, Awnings, Wall Lighting, among many other great applications
- ✔ Comes with a 4.50in. Round Mounting Plate for Heavy-Duty Outdoor Weatherproof Round Junction Box
- Dusk to Dawn Technology - Keep your home as efficient as possible, with dusk to dawn technology the animated flame bulb will immediately ignite when the sun starts to set - appearing as a traditional gas lamp and turning off as sunrise approaches.
- Motion Sensor - Enjoy peace of mind knowing your entryway is always well lit when arriving home at night. The Flame Bulb Fixture will detect movement and immediately deactivate the flame bulb and activate the security light, creating a safe environment for your family.
- LED Flame Bulb - With over 300 individual diodes, this unique LED Flame Bulb plays to an algorithm to emulate a real flicker flame, mimicking a true gas lamp from the days of old.
- VERSATILE: with its classic black finish the Hurley wall sconce complements any d?cor making it the ideal piece for all your outdoor lighting needs
- CLEAR GLASS PANES: the clear glass panes of the Hurley Wall Sconce showcase your bulb of choice to create a beautiful light outside your home
- WEATHER RESISTANT: ideal for any outdoor environment - completely weather resistant and constructed of sturdy metal to withstand the elements
- ★ WARMTH ATMOSPHERE: Wall lantern has a bronze retro design, high-quality die-casting aluminum lamp body, after high-temperature paint and other processing process,with hammered glass, naturally exudes richness and warmth.
- ★ WEATHER RESISTANT: Ideal for any outdoor environment - completely weather resistant and constructed of sturdy metal to withstand the elements. Perfect for mounting outdoors by Front Door, Garage, Side Doors, Porches and other locations
- ★ PRODUCT DIMENSION: Easy to Be Assembled and Installed, 18.9" high x 9.06" wide. Depth from wall: 12.2".
- Features an oil rubbed finish and clear glass
- Perfect for porch, entry or patio lighting
- Uses (1) 60 Watt Medium base bulb or LED equivalent (Not included)
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: Provides 5000k cool white color of light at 7200 lumens of output, replaces 200W-300W HPS/MH light fixture, this 60W LED wall pack is suitable for commercial entrances, overnight security and overhead door lighting applications, etc.
- PHOTOCELL AUTO ON/OFF: Built-in dusk-to-dawn photocell sensor automatically turns ON at sundown/night and OFF at sunrise/daytime. IP65 waterproof to resist rain and moisture in outdoor condition
- 50,000H LONG LIFESPAN: With heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing, this bright wall light has a long lifespan of 50,000 hours, which means if it works 8 hours per day, it can work more than 17 years
- Modern industrial design: clean lines pair perfectly with the curved top bar to create a pleasing design
- Black finish/white interior: the Black Finish upscales any decor while the white interior reflects light perfectly to complete your exterior design
- Dimmable: fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch to match any mood or application
Why should my LED outdoor wall light be dimmable?
Imagine: You are planning a romantic dinner on the terrace. A few candles are not enough for you. The outdoor wall lamp with full power, you also do not need. Then the romance would be completely flute. You guessed it: Now you need a dimmer. So you can illuminate every situation on the balcony and terrace.
Which materials are particularly suitable?
With stainless steel you do everything right. The material is robust, easy to clean and temperature resistant. Also not at all prone to corrosion. And a visual highlight is stainless steel on top of that. But aluminum and other metals are also good for outdoors. For the umbrellas usually glass or plastic is used. Here again, the personal taste comes into play.
Are there any models that radiate up and down?
What you have to worry about in advance … Should the LED exterior wall light shine upwards or better down? Or both? That would not be bad. Because with a light outlet down is ensured a safe step. With the light coming up you bring great productions to your house wall.
Are there solar powered models as well?
Solar is modern. Solar is environmentally friendly. With solar accounts the electricity costs. Times when solar lights could illuminate more than just a pretty flower in the bed are over. There are already models on the market that deliver enough light between 8 and 10 hours. And without problems with motion detector and twilight sensor can be combined.
Practically solar lights are also because: with you it is called cable salad adé. And you can install the lamp yourself – special expertise is not necessary.
Tip: For the light to shine bright and long, it needs to fill up with enough sun during the day. So best to install on the sunny side. But you need them around the corner, where there is plenty of shade during the day? It does not matter. Hang the lamp quietly there and the solar module around the corner in the sun.
Are there any models with camera?
Comfort and safety are important to you? Then we have an idea. Obtain a LED outdoor wall light with camera. You will never want to miss it anymore. Best of all a model that conjures up videos of your visitors in real time thanks to a handy app on your smartphone. If the package service is unexpectedly on your doorstep, you will receive a signal from your mobile phone and can speak directly with it. Even if you are sitting in the café. And if you watch suspicious scenes, you can even raise the alarm. Actually a must-have for outdoor – as we find!
Which colors are standard with LED outdoor wall luminaires?
Granted: a rainbow of colors should not be expected for LED exterior wall lights. Anthracite, aluminum, rust, bronze, copper or gold are the standard here. And rightly so. Because comparatively simple models give the light room for a special appearance in harmony with the house facade. Under the filter “color” you can browse to your heart’s content, what is there. Have fun with your ideas.
Which outdoor lighting is the right one?
Which exterior lighting you choose depends entirely on your needs. With or without timer, connected to the electricity or lamps that provide themselves with solar energy; embedded in the floor or mounted on the wall – there is the right system for every home.
But no matter for what purpose – outdoors you should always use luminaires that are at least IP44 rated. The degree of protection indicates the suitability of different lamps for different environments. Luminaires with protection class IP44 or higher are particularly robust and protected against the penetration of sprayed water such as rain or sprinklers as well as small-sized foreign objects.
In the garden can be set by looking down from trees or individual plants outdoor spotlight with little effort and little cost atmospheric lighting accents. If you find in your garden no objects to illuminate, even alternatively individual light objects are placed. When garden lighting, however, it is important to measure and not completely illuminate the garden – on the one hand out of consideration for the neighbors, on the other hand, the alternation of light and dark areas for tension.
Illuminate the garden properly – tips from the lighting designer
For entrance areas that are protected by a canopy, it is advisable to integrate recessed lighting into the roof . On the other hand, wall lights are a good solution for uncovered entrance areas. Even solar lights provide a good light source on the wall. The optimum height for wall lights is about ¾ of the door height. For wall lights, make sure that they are shielded in the direction of view and do not dazzle. In addition, when illuminating your entrance area, make sure that the house number and doorbell are clearly visible , unless they are equipped with their own lighting.
To detect obstacles in the dark, a uniform illumination of paths and stairs without hard light-dark contrasts is required. This can be achieved with a series of floor or walkway lights . The lower the light spot height, the lower the distance between the lights should be. That is, mast lights can z. B. positioned further apart than lights in knee height.
For stairs and stairs is recommended own lighting. Steps should be clearly visible, especially from above. Therefore, you should place a luminaire at least at the top of stairs . Through short soft shadows, the steps are so clearly separated from each other. For staircases that run along walls, marker lights that are embedded in the wall above the steps are a good option.
Terrace and balcony lighting
If present, roof projections can be used above balconies or terraces to place surface-mounted luminaires there. Terraces get an optical frame by taking in several outdoor spots along the edges . Effective light accents can be set by spots with spike in planters or window boxes. For small balconies, this often suffices as lighting. A cozy atmosphere is created by decorative exterior lighting elements such as fairy lights or lighting elements. If there is no power supply on your balcony, solar lights are recommended.
Control of the exterior lighting
An automatic control ensures a large energy saving in outdoor lighting. For paths and areas that do not require continuous illumination, motion detectors are recommended . The sudden turn on of the light also acts as a deterrent to potential burglars. For the illumination of the entrance area, a twilight sensor makes sense, which automatically switches the lights on when darkness sets in and switches them off after dawn. The garden lighting, however, does not have to burn all night. It can be controlled with a timer .
As in the interior, there are also for the outdoor smart home systems with which your outdoor lights z. B. can control by app. LEDs are recommended as bulbs due to their low energy consumption and ideal for colored light accents. For permanently switched lights, energy-saving lamps are also an option. However, they are unsuitable for luminaires with motion detectors because energy-saving lamps need a little time before they reach their full luminosity.