See here the list of Top 10 best professional hair trimmers. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones
- [VERSATILE] Made of high quality stainless steel, this cordless Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer can effectively and comfortably remove unwanted hair from your nose, ears, eyebrows, beard and face. One-button design is easy to use and suitable for men and women. Let you show the most confident side anytime, anywhere.
- [DUAL-EDGE SPINNING BLADES] This nose hair trimmer features a dual-edge spinning blades system with protective cover, inner 360° rotating design, which precisely removes the hairs without painful and unpleasant pulling. It is comfortable and easy to use. Let you show your best at work.
- [IPX7 WATERPROOF & EASY CLEANSING] Waterproof and washable, easily deal with residual by soak cleaning, even you take a shower. Washable and removable trimmer head is convenient for cleaning and maintenance. User-friendly handy body design comes with a dust-proof cover to protect the trimmer head.
- No pulling guaranteed with the advanced trimming system that shields the blades from your skin
- Lithium AA battery for maximum power. Stainless steel blades
- 2 interchangeable trimming elements: dedicated nose and skin friendly precision
- The all-in-one trimmer for your choice of beard, head, body, and/or face hair styling with 23 pieces for all your trimming needs.
- The DualCut technology offers maximum precision and includes 2x more self-sharpening blades that last up to 5 years
- To deliver maximum torque and power, the all-in-one trimmer includes a full-metal motor and a drive train that's been reinforced with tempered steel.
- Includes one AA battery, for up to 2 months use
- Integrated skin protector guards your skin while you trim
- Bi-directional trimmer seamlessly cuts hair in both directions
- Cordless Convenience - Color Pro Cordless is rechargeable and wireless. Cord/Cordless allows you to use the clipper on battery or when its charging.
- Color Coded Guide Combs - Finding and remembering everyone's favorite hair length is easier than ever. Corresponding the correct comb to the right cutting length is simple with our easy to see attachment guards.
- Hygienic Grooming - Since our blades are removable and rinseable they are easy to clean. Simply run them under water to wash away excess clippings and trimmings.
- Innovative Dual Edge Blades: Panasonic nose hair trimmer for men comfortably removes nose, ear and unwanted facial hair plus details beards and eyebrows with dual edge blades
- Clean and Precision Trimming: Curved, hypoallergenic, stainless steel blades match the contour of your nostrils to trim the hair safely and precisely, without irritating skin or pulling hairs
- Wet/Dry Convenience: Fully waterproof men's personal groomer is made for nose and ear trimming convenience, safely use dry anytime or in the shower; 100percentage washable for easy cleaning in seconds
- ✅ Multi-function: Note - Please select the only official store 'Amagarm', Don't select other Fake stores. Amagarm men trimmer features a smart micro-vacuum system for men comfortably removes nose, ear and unwanted facial hair plus details beards and eyebrows with dual-edge. Let you become a stylish man, anytime and anywhere.
- ✅ Spinning Blades System: This product features a dual-edge spinning blades system with protective cover, inner 360° rotating design, which precisely remove the hairs without painful and unpleasant pulling. Comfortable and easy to use. Let you show your best at work.
- ✅ IPX7 Waterproof and Easy Cleansing: IPX7 waterproof and washable, easily deal with residual by soak cleaning, even you take a shower. Washable and removable cutter head, you can twist and take off the blade for cleaning, convenient. User-friendly handy body design, comes with a dust-proof cover to protect the cutter head.
- Unique cutting system is thorough and precise for no pull precision cutting
- Patent pending 360 degree bevel cutting system cuts evenly and cleanly through all types of hair
- Diamond shaped 3 bevel blade for close trimming of the ear and nose
- Easily and comfortably trim unwanted nose, ear, eyebrow, neck, sideburns, stubble and beard hair
- With Dual Cut technology, twice sharpened for sharper blades and perfect edging. Cutter width nose trimmer - 13/16 Inches. Cutter width detail trimmer - 13/16 Inches. 1 beard comb - 1/8 Inches . 2 eyebrow combs - 1/8 Inches and 3/16 Inches
- Skin-friendly Detail trimmer and comb have rounded tips to comfortably trim your neck, sideburns, stubble and beard
- 13 attachments for all of your grooming needs: Full size steel trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, 3 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, a stubble guard, an accessory travel storage bag, and a cleaning brush. Unlike competition, no oil needed to maintain high quality performance Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse
- Maximum precision with DualCut technology, which includes 2x more self-sharpening blades. The steel blades sharpen themselves as they work, resulting in blades that remain as sharp as day 1 after 2 years of use
- Best selling trimmer from the #1 trimmer brand*
1. Panasonic ER-1611 in the test
The Panasonic ER-1611 is advertised as a professional hair trimmer and that has its reason. The ER-1611 is actually used in many hairdressing salons and accordingly high quality he is also. The processing is without blemish, the cutting length can be selected in 35 (!) Steps and also the performance can fully convince. Of course, with over 100 euros, it has a correspondingly high price.
2. Philips QC5115 in the test
The Philips QC5115 is the direct counterpart to our test winner from Panasonic in many areas. Economical features, simple design and even on a battery was omitted here. Nevertheless, the Philips score in the test above average, and not only in the price-performance ratio. This is in view of the price of sometimes less than 20 euros, however, really outstanding. In addition, but can also like the robust construction and the solid shear performance.
3. Sichler Men’s Care 6in1 in the test
On the paper, the Sichler 6in1 impressed, after all, he promises not only to be a hair clipper, but also a body hair and beard trimmer and a razor and nose hair trimmer – and all for just about 30 euros. It is clear that quality can not always meet the highest standards. Especially the hair clipper shows in the test but a quite solid performance.
Features and features
All modern hair trimmers offer the possibility to vary the cutting length in different stages. The devices differ in the actual values but sometimes serious. While professional devices offer more than 50 cut lengths between 0.5 and 50 millimeters, in simpler models you have to be content with significantly less variability.
Shaving head width
The shaving head width is actually a medal with two sides, because wider is not always better. Although the shaving with a large shaving head succeeds faster, hard to reach places are more of a problem. If a hair trimmer is to be used for the beard neck, less is definitely more. Usual shearing head widths are usually between 30 and 40 millimeters.
A battery allows wireless operation, but makes the hair trimmer usually a bit heavier than the models without battery. Many devices with rechargeable batteries are also supplied with a charging station, where the hair trimmer is not only charged, but also in good hands. The battery capacity plays at least in the private sector rather a subordinate role, because with terms of 30 to 50 minutes, all devices allow longer use before they need to be recharged.
Case or bag
In contrast to other devices in the bathroom, a hair trimmer is usually used rather irregularly, sometimes only every few weeks. Some devices are therefore also supplied with a bag or even a case, so that they can be kept clean and tidy between uses. When traveling such containers are of course also beneficial because they protect the hair trimmer in the suitcase or travel bag.
Special attachments, care oil, cleaning brush
Some hair trimmers are also various accessories, such as those mentioned, in the box. Special attachments allow optimal shortening of the hair around the ears, the care oil keeps the shaving head and the blades in optimal condition and the cleaning brush makes it easier to remove the individual hairs after use.
Why a hair clipper?
The bathroom cabinet is often already crammed with various electrical appliances, which you need now and then stop but not easy to dispose of. But now buy a part with a hair clipper that costs money, takes up space and that you would probably only use every few weeks? For the vast majority of households we would say: Yes, it’s worth it! A hair clipper can with a bit of skill and practice in most short hairstyles replace a hairdressing visit completely or at least make it less necessary.
This saves so much money that the purchase has usually paid off after just a few weeks. In addition, with most models also the body hair can be trimmed or even completely shaved. At prices of little more than a single visit to a movie for two, a hair clipper should actually be missing in any bathroom.
The test procedure
All hair clippers tested were independently tested and rated in 4 categories. Regardless of the price, we evaluate the shaving performance, the handling, the workmanship and the design, as well as the equipment. Each of these categories is rated with a maximum score of 100. The fifth and maybe most important rating is the value for money. The average of all 5 individual scores finally gives our overall rating. Here, in addition to the achieved performance so also the amount of the price. To make our test procedure as transparent as possible, here is a brief explanation of the individual test categories:
Performance: In terms of performance, we generally rate shearing performance. Are very short, but also slightly longer hair with as few moves recorded and cut evenly? Does it work well with whiskers and body hair? Based on these questions, we form the rating in the category “Performance”. Handling: Everything flows in here, which makes the use of the hair trimmer simple or even cumbersome. A good battery, a particularly uncomplicated cleaning of the shaving head or a comfortable change of the cutting length – these are examples of advantages in this area.
Workmanship / Design: The materials used are high quality and the workmanship is clean? Then there are many points to get here. The general design and the quality of the accessories also contribute to the score.
Equipment: Although quantity is not everything, but if a device is supplied with plenty of accessories, this is quite positive. Also, many adjustable cutting lengths and a waterproof construction provide here plus benefits.
Price / Performance: The supreme discipline, not only for money-savers, is ultimately the price-performance ratio. Here we put the offered performance, so the valuations of the remaining 4 categories, in relation to the purchase price. Here also an otherwise at best average hair trimmer can reach a top rating, assuming a correspondingly low price.