See here the list of Top 10 best wood burning stoves. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones
- Guide Gear
- The Defender wood stove efficiently heats up to 1,200 square feet
- Cast iron feed door with large 14.5" x 8" ceramic glass window
- Burns several hours on one fueling. Heats up to 68,000 BTUs
- EPA-certified to the latest standards
- 54,000 BTUs heats up to 900 sq. ft.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction, perfect for log cabins, large garages, and shops
- ✅ [ Must Have Fireplace Accessories ] - Heat powered wood stove fan N429 makes you feel warm faster + Magnetic Stove Thermometer measures operating temperature to keep your stove safe.
- ✅ [ Compact Design ] - Height only 19 cm / 7.48'' to fit narrow spaces, ideal for all kinds of wood burning stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves, etc.
- ✅ [ No Running Cost ] - Self-start at temp as low as 50°C / 122°F, no batteries required non-electric fan. Note: If the max temp on your stove top is even below 100°C / 212°F, DO NOT BUY, the fan will can't works efficiently.
- 🔥Compact & Lightweight: Lightweight and easily collapsible,package collapsible size is 5.5"x5.5"x 3.38", compact design makes outdoor stove easy to be packed in a small storage bag leaves more room in your backpack.
- 🔥Sturdy Camping Stove: Made of high-quality stainless steel.This backpacking stove with 3 arms pot support base provides safe and stable cooking platform and distributes heat evenly. The style 2 is also suitable for 1-2 people use, but it is higher then style 1, so that it is easily get the firewood added without picking up the pot or pan.
- 🔥Environmentally Friendly: With no fuel canisters or alcohol needed, we'll be leaving no chemical emissions behind. The camp stove use branches, leaves, woods as fuel which is easy to get anywhere.
- No batteries or mains electricity required, the thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. The fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminum which is rust-proof, wear-resisting, with good thermal conductivity Silent operation, spread heat around room and increase temperature with low noise, impove warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove. More stable and environmental protection
- Dual motors with 8 blades heat powered wood stove fan making it the most efficient way to heat your room from your stove, widely used for wood burning stove, gas stove, pellet stove and more. The magnetic stove thermometer measures operating temperature to keep your stove safe
- Overheating Protection, the in-built bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the thermoelectric module
- FOR STOVE TOP SURFACE - Calibrated to read temperature on the surface of your wood stove.
- MAGNETIC ATTACHMENT - Easily attach to your metal wood stove. Magnet will hold to 800°F.
- EASY TO READ ZONES - Optimize efficiency, prevent overheating, minimize creosote.
- STURDY STAINLESS STEEL: Crafted with high quality stainless steel, this portable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way
- STABLE AND SAFE: Geared with a 3-arm base support system, even the grassiest fields will be your personal cooking countertop, stable even in windy conditions
- FUELLED BY NATURE: Mother Nature presents the best fuel catalogue, with the abundance of dried twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as nature's perfect kindling
- Heat powered: Heat powered wood stove fans generate power by converting the heat from stove into electricity, electricity generating units convert the heat energy into kinetic energy to drive the motor, then the blades spin.No batteries or electricity required, eco-friendly.
- 5-blade, large air volume: Upgrade 5 blades, diffuse warm air throughout the whole room. Just place the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top ,near the side or back of the stovepipe. Need to place stove fan at least 4" away from stovepipe. It will work when the stove surface hot.
- 50°C(122°F)-340°C（644°F) working temperature: The wood stove fan spins when the temperature is reached 50°C(122°F).The hotter the base of the fan gets, the faster the fan turns, and the more air the fan circulates into the room. It will slow down and stop as the stove cools. Also come with a magnetic thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Ships from Vermont
- Will Rolls
- Permanent Publications
The 10 best stove manufacturers & brands!
Are you interested in buying a stove? Find out about the special features of the various stove brands. Which technologies and designs are on the market, which fireplace or stove is best suited to your ambience and expectations? The following manufacturer list provides facts and information. The order of the individual stove manufacturers and stove brands on the manufacturer’s list is alphabetical and does not represent a rating.
Here is a list of the top 10 fireplace manufacturers from the oven range:
1. Aduro: The innovative stove manufacturer from Denmark
Stoves by Aduro convince with a puristic design, which nevertheless looks homely and comfortable – just typical Danish! The ovens are equipped with environmentally friendly technology and Aduro-tronic automatic, which reduces the fuel wood consumption. The Aduro Smart Response component enables intelligent combustion. In addition, the stove manufacturer offers an innovative hybrid oven that combines the advantages of pellet heating with a conventional stove.
2. Austroflamm: The stove brand with Xtra heat storage
Austrian manufacturer Austroflamm offers a wide range of products from classic to modern. Here you will also find stoves with a nostalgic flair. Those who not only want to heat with wood, but also want to keep the heat for hours, are on the safe side with the Xtra heat storage, a special heat exchanger and the heat memory system. The room warms up quickly and the heat is retained for up to nine hours. You do not have to refill so often, so the wood heating is cheap. The ovens exclusively have a Keramott firebox lining, which ensures low-emission combustion. Austroflamm ovens emit long-wave radiant heat, which is perceived as very pleasant.
3. An oven brand with tradition – Haas & Sohn!
The manufacturer offers the complete program from the Haas + Sohn fireplace insert to the water-bearing stove. Different designs meet every furnishing requirement, a fireplace or stove by Haas + Sohn adapts to your interior. There is also a modern technology, for example Easy Control, the patented operating concept for air control.
This allows you to control the operation of the oven comfortably and safely with a single lever. Another advantage is the use of external supply air. Wood-burning stove brands such as the innovative Haas + Sohn furnaces mainly use outside air for combustion. This system protects the living space, saves heating costs and ensures clean combustion. The operation is safe and trouble-free.
4. French design ovens of the brand Invicta
The French brand Invicta stands above all for extravagant design. Each model is technically mature, completely thought out and offers an extraordinary look. If you are looking for stove brands that meet special design needs, is the stove manufacturer Invicta right. The cast material turns into a remarkable model, either classically inspired with modern accents or in an unusual shape. The range includes freestanding stoves and three-legged models, which are an exclusive eye-catcher in the living room. The technical equipment is up to date. Design furnaces of stove brands such as Invicta are attractive in economic and environmental terms.
5. Stylishly furnished with the Kanuk stoves!
The Kanuk brand stands for innovative design. Refined material combinations and unusual designs result in stoves that are an absolute eye-catcher. Of course, every stove is also suitable for comfortable heating. However, the design furnaces are particularly interesting – take a look at the models Stand, Hang, Wave and Tower. At the stove stand, a cylindrical firebox floats between massive wooden beams. The stove Hang also has a floating, lightweight look. The Wave Wave impresses with a wave-like design combined with a glass top. The stove Tower has a tower-like look, which sets an upscale accent in the upscale interior.
6. La Nordica: Italian flair for your home!
The Italian stove manufacturer La Nordica focuses on classic forms, paired with Italian elegance. In particular, the Evolution Line product range optimally meets the expectations of customers who are interested in technological details and high performance. La Nordica offers an excellent quality standard. The variety of design offers the right choice even for high demands. The operation of the ovens is comfortable and easy. With the App Total Control the handling is made even easier. In addition, the ovens are economical in consumption, low maintenance and reliable. In addition to traditional and modern stoves, models with cooking and baking functions are also available.
7. LEDA Werk GmbH – casting is quality!
The material casting plays an important role in the stove manufacturer LEDA. Furnaces with an interior made of cast iron are stable in terms of value, sustainable and extremely durable. Casting has a high thermal conductivity, is very long-lasting and stress-free with its high heat resistance and dimensional stability. When heated and cooled, no annoying crackling noises occur. Whether it’s a fireplace or an oven, you’ll also find a wide selection of stove brands such as LEDA. Interesting external cladding, for example made of ceramic or soapstone, offers the right stove for every taste. Traditional forms are just as much a part of the program as innovative designs.
8. With Morsø you live Danish cosiness!
Wood-burning stove brands like Morsø are indicative of the Danish style: Hygge, the Danish way of life, has a big impact on design. In Denmark and Europe, the stove manufacturer Morsø sets standards in terms of quality and appearance. If you are looking for a stove with convection system, soot-free glass doors and a cozy, traditional look, you will find the right one. You can choose between ovens with or without a wooden compartment, with pedestal, drawer or pedestal. This allows the Morsoe stove to be individually adapted to the respective device. Large lenses allow a good view of the crackling fire. Also interesting are the wall models with a clear lines that convey a free-floating impression.
9. Olsberg: Modern stoves in a timeless design
Olsberg is a manufacturer of wood-burning stove brands that focuses on classic, timeless design. Modern technologies are not neglected. The innovative angle combustion chamber ensures compliance with the particulate matter limit values, ensures greater efficiency and lowers the carbon monoxide and dust components in the flue gas.
The fuel consumption is reduced, so that heating with wood is very cheap. Added to this is the electronic furnace control, which optimizes the combustion process and offers maximum ease of use. An extra plus is the Compact door closing system, with which the door closes quietly and permanently tight. The Olsberg Powersystem ensures optimal use of heat. The heat is stored longer, the energy used more efficiently.
10. Elegant stoves for the everyday life of Wamsler
The company Wamsler has a good name among the stove brands. Wamsler offers a wide selection, the model variety ranges from classic-elegant ovens on nostalgic-romantic models to stoves in contemporary designs. All ovens have a sophisticated combustion technology. The base consists of high-temperature-resistant painted steel housings. The construction is solid and double-walled in all ovens, the combustion chamber is lined with refractory vermiculite. Self-closing doors and a scavenging air system for clean windows are available as well as rich accessories. Wamsler ovens are suitable for continuous operation.